The ITE 2020 Joint Western & Mountain Districts Annual Meeting will be held June 28-July 1, 2020 at the Hilton Hawaiian Village in Honolulu, Hawaii. The technical program will include approximately eight Technical Session periods consisting of three sessions or discussions and up to four presentations in each session. The program may also include a technical poster session and roundtable discussions. These sessions will be supplemented by technical tours highlighting transportation projects in the Honolulu area.
The schedule for submittal and selection of abstracts, notification to the authors, and paper deadlines are as follows:
· December 20, 2019: Abstracts Due by 5:00 PM Pacific Standard Time
· February 21, 2020: Abstracts Selected and Authors Notified
· March 1, 2020: Student Paper Award Submittal Deadline
· April 1, 2020: Professional Paper Award Submittal Deadline
· May 1, 2020: Paper Submittal Deadline for Conference Compendium